Online Registration begins May 30th for our Virtual Summer Reading Program
Begin your Quest – June 1st
Public Pickup of Materials
Patrons must have their library card number and
their account needs to be in good standing.
Our patrons may contact us to arrange for pickup of materials. Items are checked out, put in plastic bags, labelled with the patron name and placed on a cart by the back door of the library for pickup.
Materials will need to be returned to the library drop box.
Covid-19 and the Library
The library temporarily closed on March 17th to public access. This was a hard decision made with the Mayor, City Manager, and Library Director. The safety and well being of our patrons is our first priority. The building will reopen to the public when it is allowed and deemed safe to do so. The library is following the information provided by the NEDCC to quarantine materials for 72 hours before processing.
Six Rules to Keep Nebraska Healthy
- Stay home. Do not take unnecessary trips outside the home. Respect the ten-person limit.
- Socially distance your work. Work from home or use the six-foot rule as much as possible in the workplace.
- Shop alone and only shop once a week. Do not take family with you.
- Help kids follow social distancing. Play at home. No group sports. And no playgrounds.
- Help seniors stay at home by shopping for them. Do not visit long-term care facilities.
- Exercise daily at home or with an appropriately socially-distanced activity.
For more information go to
Building closed to the public until further notice
Call in Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed
1112 12th Ave.
P.O. Box 119
Sidney, NE 69162